Speaker: Dondi (Voight) Persyn
Topic: Enneagram (a tool for personal and interpersonal growth and transformation) . Complete worksheet and bring with you to meeting.
RSVP's are required to attend our events. This is the only way we can be sure to have enough food for everyone. Please RSVP at www.hcwib.org
The Menu: Richter's Happy Days menu. Consists of a refreshing cocktail, delicious calzone, and healthy salad.
COCKTAILS (choose one)
1. Richie - Gin, grapefruit and ginger.
2. Marion - We all "know that secretly Marion had a stash of whiskey in the Cunningham pantry. She would have loved this refreshing peach cocktail.
3. Laverne - No, it's not milk and Pepsi, but we think this mocha-ish cocktail would be right up Laverne's alley. Especially with the caffeine boost.
4. Dwight - Do you even remember that there was a bartender on Happy Days? We like to think that he would have come up with this concoction for Mark from Ork - a rum punch with a red wine float.
CALZONES (Choose one)
1. Fonzie - Andouille sausage, mozzarella & asiago
2. Shirley - Spinach, artichoke, mozzarella & asiago
3. Arnold - Grilled chicken, red peppers, mozzarella & asiago
4. Ralph Malph - Three cheese goodness
Register early as SEATING WILL BE LIMITED to comply with social distancing protocols. Registration will be closed when we reach 35 attendees.
Attendance does require membership, but guests interested in learning more about Hill Country Women in Business can attend one meeting or event per year. Membership is required thereafter.
Monthly meetings are different each month. The Programs Committee will schedule a calendar year with workshops, presentations & speakers to bring useful content to help HCWIB members with growing their businesses, as well as personal growth.
The Programs Chair should be contacted for scheduling and all speakers must be approved by the Programs Committee.
We look forward to seeing you at this event.