HCWIB members are women at any level of business, in the Texas Hill Country. Our membership is diverse, made up of executives, entrepreneurs, seasoned and entry level professionals in fields ranging from law, and medicine, to health and wellness. There is no limit on who can join, outside of possessing a willingness and desire to empower other women in our organization and contribute to the overall mission.
Our community works to empower and change the lives of women within our organization and local community. HCWIB offers support, training and tools which enable women to access their wisdom and power, to know themselves on a deeper level, to be the best they can be on a personal and professional level. At our core, we focus on being a catalyst for change in our local community.
The Hill Country Women in Business partners with several organizations in the Texas hill country to focus its philanthropy endeavors. We need your support to help us grow and continue to expand our impact. Your contribution will go toward leader development and community outreach.
Reasons to Sponsor Hill Country Women In Business
- Access to women business leaders in our immediate community
- Relationship building and business development opportunities for individuals and organizations
- Connect with executive female talent
- Joint collaboration on Philanthropy endeavors
- Brand association with a respected women’s networking group